RI CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
RI FORGERY AND COUNTERFEITING ATTORNEY
Rhode Island Forgery and Counterfeiting Attorney
The following is a list of applicable Rhode Island state laws:
Forgery and Counterfeiting
Index Of Sections
- § 11-17-1 Forgery and counterfeiting in general.
- § 11-17-1.1 Forgery – Public assistance check or authorization.
- § 11-17-1.2 Forgery and counterfeiting of registration plates.
- § 11-17-2 Forgery, counterfeiting, or alteration of state debt certificate or bank bill or note.
- § 11-17-3 Passing of counterfeit certificates, bills, or notes.
- § 11-17-4 Importation or possession of counterfeit certificate, bill, or note.
- § 11-17-5 Manufacture, repair, or possession of counterfeiting devices.
- § 11-17-6 Evidence as to handwriting.
- § 11-17-7 Forgery or counterfeiting of coins.
- § 11-17-8 Passing of counterfeit coins.
- § 11-17-9 Importation or possession of counterfeit coin with intent to pass.
- § 11-17-10 Manufacture, repair, or possession of device for counterfeit of coins.
- § 11-17-11 Seizure and destruction of counterfeits and counterfeiting devices.
- § 11-17-12 Disposition of plates and dies of defunct banks.
- § 11-17-13 Forgery, counterfeiting, or alteration of trademark, service mark, or identification mark.
Rhode Island Forgery and Counterfeiting Defense Office
Criminal Defense Attorney Robert E Munns
127 Dorrance Street, 4th Floor Providence , RI 02903Phone: 401-205-8988