RI DRUG CRIME LAWYER
Rhode Island Drug Crime Lawyer Albert J. Vitali III
Rhode Islanders, Time Is Of The Essence!
If you or a loved one has been arrested for a crime involving drugs, consider consulting with an experienced attorney, namely, Albert J. Vitali III. The time is now. The sooner you come into our office to meet directly with Mr. Vitali, the better. Don’t wait until right before your court date. Being on task as soon as possible enables our staff to have the opportunity to research the particular crime that you have been charged with. We are a law office boasting an expert Providence drug crime lawyer. You don't have the time for an inexperienced Providence drug lawyer. Contact us today so that we can build a solid and sound defense for you or your loved one.
We like to get involved as early as possible to ensure positive outcomes.
Looking For A Providence Drug Lawyer?
Albert J. Vitali is a seasoned attorney who has a wealth of experience both prosecuting cases as well as defending clients. This is who you need on your team. With his extensive experience as both a prosecutor and a defense attorney, Mr. Vitali has developed professional relationships with many other attorneys in the Providence and Rhode Island areas. Furthermore, the judiciary bench of Rhode Island knows this strong, young man as a valiant defender of his clients.
The Law Office of Albert J. Vitali is conveniently located right across the street from the courthouse. You don’t have to worry about how you’re going to get to see your lawyer or if you'll be lost among the crowd of clients. You are vital to our success and it is our pleasure to serve you. We are right here in the thick of it. This attorney knows his business and delivers personal service to each and every client.
In addition to being a premier Providence drug crime lawyer, Mr. Vitali is also an impeccable legal representative if you have a DUI. He is a well-rounded criminal defense attorney. A vital Providence drug crime lawyer, Mr. Vitali is also experienced and capable with the following offenses.
- Assault (with or without a weapon)
- Credit Card Fraud
- Domestic Violence Issues
- Kidnapping defense
- Probation violation defenses
- Sex offenses
- Identity Theft
- Forgery and Counterfeiting
- Disorderly Conduct
- Computer Crimes
You will find that everyone in our office and especially Mr. Vitali himself are not judgemental of your criminal background, and we will give you our very best.
You may find another Providence drug lawyer that will want to represent you however, trust someone who has experience dealing in these criminal matters day in and day out. Protecting your rights are our main concern. Everyone deserves a qualified and conscientious defense.
If you have a misdemeanor, felony or a breathalyzer refusal we’re right here for you, Rhode Island. We won’t let you down. We’re going to be there with you from the very beginning when you first walk into our office until we’re walking out of the courthouse together victoriously!
Maximum Incarceration time: 20 years to life
Maximum Fine: $1,000,000
Criminal Attorney Albert J. Vitali III has many years of experience in assisting clients who have been charged, or are about to be charged, with a misdemeanor or felony drug/narcotic crime. All drug related crimes in Rhode Island, including but not limited to:
- Distributing narcotics
- Selling drugs
- Manufacturing drugs
- Drug possession
- Drug trafficking
- Possession of a controlled substance
These are considered very serious and come with serious penalties, however, you will be in good hands with Albert. Criminal Attorney Albert J. Vitali III has defended clients facing criminal prosecution for Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroine and other Schedule I, II and other illegal drugs.
The following is a list of applicable Rhode Island state laws:
Drug Abuse Control
Index Of Sections
- § 21-28.2-1 Definitions.
- § 21-28.2-2 Rules and regulations.
- § 21-28.2-3 Admission of narcotic addict on civil certification.
- § 21-28.2-4 Medical examination.
- § 21-28.2-5 Determination of narcotic addiction.
- § 21-28.2-6 No application for hearing or jury trial.
- § 21-28.2-7 Application for hearing or jury trial.
- § 21-28.2-8 Period of commitment.
- § 21-28.2-9 Private session – Records of proceedings.
- § 21-28.2-10 Writ of habeas corpus – Discharge.
- § 21-28.2-11 Detention – Pending hearings.
- § 21-28.2-12 Retention, supervision, and transfer.
- § 21-28.2-13 Preservation of rights.
- § 21-28.2-14 Proceedings with respect to juveniles.
- § 21-28.2-14.1 Appeals.
- § 21-28.2-15 Chapter inapplicable in criminal cases.
- § 21-28.2-16 Department's consent to certification.
- § 21-28.2-17 Care, custody, and supervision of narcotic addicts.
- § 21-28.2-18 Discharge of certified narcotic addicts.
- § 21-28.2-19 Aftercare – Supervision of certain narcotic addicts.
- § 21-28.2-20 Approval of rehabilitation facilities and service.
- § 21-28.2-21 Annual appropriation.
- § 21-28.2-22 Severability.
Drug Abuse Control
Index Of Sections
Rhode Island Drug Crime Defense Office