RI CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
RI DISORDERLY CONDUCT LAWYER
Rhode Island Disorderly Conduct Attorney
The following is a list of applicable Rhode Island state laws:
Index Of Sections
- § 11-11-1 Disturbance of public assemblies generally.
- § 11-11-2 Use of dangerous or offensive instruments or substances to disturb public assemblies.
- § 11-11-3 Carrying on business or entertainment in vicinity of religious meeting.
- § 11-11-4 Prevention from carrying on employment.
- § 11-11-5 Profanity.
- § 11-11-6 Repealed.
- § 11-11-7 Overcrowded assembly.
Rhode Island Disorderly Conduct Defense Office
Rhode Island Disorderly Conduct Lawyer
Criminal Defense Attorney Albert J. Vitali III
127 Dorrance Street, 4th Floor Providence , RI 02903Phone: 401-205-8988