RI CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
RI CREDIT CARD FRAUD LAWYER
Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud Lawyer
The following is a list of applicable Rhode Island state laws:
Credit Card Crime Act
Index Of Sections
- § 11-49-1 Definitions.
- § 11-49-2 False statement as to financial condition or identity.
- § 11-49-3 Theft – Obtaining credit card through fraudulent means.
- § 11-49-4 Fraudulent use of credit cards.
- § 11-49-5 Fraud by person authorized to provide goods or services.
- § 11-49-6 Possession of machinery, plates or other contrivance or incomplete credit cards.
- § 11-49-6.1 Publishing information for fraudulent purposes.
- § 11-49-7 Receipt of money, goods and services obtained by fraudulent use of credit cards.
- § 11-49-8 Defense not available.
- § 11-49-9 Repealed.
- § 11-49-10 Penalties.
- § 11-49-11 Chapter not exclusive.
- § 11-49-12 Severability.
- § 11-49-13 Short title.
Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud Defense Office
Rhode Island Credit Card Lawyer
Criminal Defense Attorney Albert J. Vitali III
127 Dorrance Street, 4th Floor Providence , RI 02903Phone: 401-205-8988