RI CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER
RI ASSAULT WITH A DANGEROUS WEAPON ATTORNEY
Assault with a Dangerous Weapon Lawyer
Maximum Incarceration time: 20 years
Maximum Fine: $10,000
There are many types of criminal gun charges and all with tough penalties. If you have been charged, or are about to be charged, with:
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Use of a firearm in commission of a felony
- Illegal sale of a firearm
- Illegal discharge of a firearm
- Possession of a firearm without a permit
- Carrying a concealed weapon
Or another weapons offense, then your first step would be to meet with Criminal Attorney Chad F Bank, who has a strong, successful, record as a criminal defense lawyer. Without a strong legal defense, you could face serious jail time and fines.
The following is a list of applicable Rhode Island state laws:
A selection Index Of Sections, for the complete list of Sections please visit http://www.rilin.state.ri.us/Statutes/
- § 11-47-3 Carrying dangerous weapons or substances when committing crime of violence.
- § 11-47-3.1 Carrying a stolen firearm when committing a crime of violence.
- § 11-47-3.2 Using a firearm when committing a crime of violence.
- § 11-47-5 Possession of arms by person convicted of crime of violence or who is a fugitive from justice.
- § 11-47-5.1 Larceny of a firearm.
- § 11-47-6 Mental incompetents, drug addicts, and drunkards prohibited from possession.
- § 11-47-7 Possession of firearm by alien.
- § 11-47-8 License or permit required for carrying pistol – Possession of machine gun.
- § 11-47-15.3 Commission on law enforcement standards and training.
- § 11-47-16 Certification of qualification.
- § 11-47-16.1 Special commission on law enforcement weapons qualifications of retired officers.
- § 11-47-17 Qualifications required of law enforcement officers appointed after June 17, 1959.
- § 11-47-17.1 Mandatory or discretionary nature of § 11-47-15.1 requirements – Qualification reports to be filed.
- § 11-47-18 License or permit issued by attorney general on showing of need – Issuance to retired police officers.
- § 11-47-19 Machine gun manufacturers' licenses or permits.
- § 11-47-20 Sale or possession of silencers.
- § 11-47-20.1 Armor-piercing bullets.
- § 11-47-20.2 Possession during commission of a felony.
- § 11-47-20.3 Injury or death of law enforcement officer.
Rhode Island Assault with a Dangerous Weapon Defense Office