A successful criminal defense begins with a successful criminal defense lawyer.
If you have been charged, or about to be charged, with any of the criminal offences listed below, then contact Rhode Island Criminal Lawyer Brenda L. Fortune NOW to defend you. Attorney Fortune will look after your interests in a system that will not.
When it comes to criminal law, an experienced criminal defense attorney is an effective criminal defense attorney and that experience can mean the difference between a (lengthy) prison sentence and reduced or even dismissed charges.
The presumption of your innocence is fundamental to Criminal Defense Lawyer Brenda L. Fortune case development and defense.
Rhode Island Criminal Defense Lawyer Brenda L. Fortune is well trained and educated in all aspects of criminal law.
Attorney Fortune will:
- Work with you to get the charges dropped, if not dropped then lowered
- Interview police, all parties involved, investigate to find new witnesses to ensure that that there are no mis-truths used against you and that all stones have been overturned to to create the strongest possible defense,
- Ensure that no evidence that will be used against you was obtained illegally
- Thoroughly conduct a pre-trial investigation to ensure that facts, and facets, of the case are known
- Use subject matter experts as and where needed including but not limited to DNA experts, ballistic experts, private investigator etc